An Extra Special Thank You...
...to the thoughtless, inconsiderate person that left the ten gallon unlabeled gas can full of cooking oil in front of our house on Thursday night. We had to spend two hours on one of the few days off that Jim and I have had together recently making calls, waiting for the police/fire department and then waiting for the DPW to determine that it wasn't something that could harm us and to take it away to be disposed of properly. Considering the things that have been going on in the area with exploding mailboxes and such, we weren't going to take any chances. The police and fire guys told us that we did the right thing, but thinking of the taxpayer's money that was wasted because one lazy person couldn't dispose of some cooking oil appropriately makes me so mad. GGGGRRRRR.







1 Comments:
How horrible! I'm so glad that's all it was, but how unfun.
Adorable pictures too...but I enjoy when you write. It's funny...when you write, I think "bring on the pictures," and when it's all pictures, I think "but what's going on in their world??" so I guess you're doing well keeping me guessing:D
Post a Comment
<< Home