Bath Time
It's Wednesday night.
I have a date.
With my husband.
Even if we don't go anywhere, we try to spend some "together time" every Wednesday night and take some time to date eachother. We've done this since we were dating and it's so nice to have some time just set aside for us. Tonight I think we're going to watch some episodes of Firefly (I have to admit, I'm hooked). After Caroline goes to bed, of course. She has made our Wednesday Date Night a bit more of a challenge, but we still have a good time - even if it's going to the Jesse Burkett field to watch a Little League Game. Anybody planning on watching the team from Portsmouth play on ESPN tomorrow night? Not having cable, we're looking for anyone we can to mooch off of to watch the game.
Caroline continues to be more and more mobile. She's crawling everywhere and pulling up to stand on anything that is still long enough for her to get hold of it. It's so cool to see her figure things out, but things are a lot different now that she doesn't stay in the same place that I put her down.
Here are some recent pics...
I have a date.
With my husband.
Even if we don't go anywhere, we try to spend some "together time" every Wednesday night and take some time to date eachother. We've done this since we were dating and it's so nice to have some time just set aside for us. Tonight I think we're going to watch some episodes of Firefly (I have to admit, I'm hooked). After Caroline goes to bed, of course. She has made our Wednesday Date Night a bit more of a challenge, but we still have a good time - even if it's going to the Jesse Burkett field to watch a Little League Game. Anybody planning on watching the team from Portsmouth play on ESPN tomorrow night? Not having cable, we're looking for anyone we can to mooch off of to watch the game.
Caroline continues to be more and more mobile. She's crawling everywhere and pulling up to stand on anything that is still long enough for her to get hold of it. It's so cool to see her figure things out, but things are a lot different now that she doesn't stay in the same place that I put her down.
Here are some recent pics...
"Look Daddy, no hands!"
She's going to hate us when she's older for posting a picture of her naked buns, but I figure by the time she's a teenager, we might not be too high on her happy list anyways -so we might as well have our fun now.
Guess who picked out this bib? I'll give you a hint: it wasn't Mommy...
Isn't she just the best?








2 Comments:
I have to say, she is just gorgeous. She has the cutest smile. ;-)
I'll race ya to the other end of the pool!
Post a Comment
<< Home