Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Lull in the Action

It's nine in the evening on a Tuesday night. The Sox and Twins are on (Lew Ford almost just made the BEST catch EVER) and Johan Santana just recorded his 1000th strikeout. He's so cool. Not that Schilling isn't - it's just that he's not Johan K. Santana...



Yup - that's a picture of my knarly, crooked and bruised fingers above. Why do I show you this, you ask? Or are you simply just happy that it's not (another) picture of Caroline? Well - besides it being a pretty slow blogging night, I had to show off my most recent softball injury. Every so often I just apparently need to be shown just why God made mits. Especially when catching (yes - even in slow pitch).

I also wanted to brag about the 6-2-3 double play that the Fairlawn team turned last night. Even though we lost, we decided that we must have done okay if the ump came up to us after the game and congratulated us on our defense. I have to say that I've never seen a double play turned quite like that in slow pitch.

I love this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home