Twins To Get New Outdoor Stadium
I personally don't know how I feel about spending taxpayer money to subsidize millionaires, however, the Twins will stay in Minnesota through 2040; they cannot move or contract based on the article above.
And speaking of the Twins, take a look at these recent bat girl articles here and here. Funny, as always.







1 Comments:
The most amazing (and perhaps disturbing) part of the Losche article is that while he's in AAA he's making $23,000 per day. PER DAY!!! There are members on the Red Wings that don't make that PER YEAR!!! Guess he's buying the spread after home games now.
At least they're making Boof Bonsner WORK for his 50K for being called up. He started today against Milwaukee. Welcome to the show, Boof. =-)
It's not that I"m that big of a Bonsner fan. I just like writing Boof!
Post a Comment
<< Home