Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday NIght

I really should be putting away laundry or getting the house ready to face the week ahead, but the Olympics only come around once every four (or two) years...so I'm watching women's gymnastics. That sport is too cool. I think it's the one sport that I'm too tall to do - that's probably why I like it too much.

We had a great weekend. We went to a lovely wedding - it was our first time that we left the kids to do something fun...thanks for watching them, Aunt Sue!
We got to spend some time at the Lake. Besides Caroline having a meltdown on the way home ("I want to stay with Grampy and Grampa. I do NOT want to go home.") we had a wonderful day.

Today we ended our day with a trip to Coldstone Creamery. I could feel my arteries clog with every bite. Yum.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely couple -- quite dashing! Sue T

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home