Fantastic Four
Main Links
Frederick MD Links

Frederick County Public Schools
Maryland Weather

Other Links
- Paul English's GetHuman Project
- [belated] CJ's First Easter Videos
- More Caroline and Cookie
- Developments In the Baseball Blogosphere
- Tornadoes 1st Game In...
- Another Win for the Bay State Wheelers
- New Statistic I've never Heard Of
- Nothing in Partucular - Just a Cute Picture...
- The Flying Nun
- Hangin' With Uncle Matt
- First Good Zulu News Since The Day Before The Draf...



More Baseball
Fantasy Teams

Vlog Top 5[link]

Previous Posts
Wednesday, May 10, 2006


2 Comments:
One is never as embarassed as when she hears herself talking baby talk. No wonder Caroline ignores me sometimes! Please don't judge me by how I speak to my daughter!
Just wait 'til I get mobile...you'll see these things REALLY swing. Then, just try and catch me!!
Post a Comment
<< Home