About Those Johnny Damon T-Shirts...

For anyone in my family that may be reading this...
Seeing that Caroline's name is NOT Ruth Bucky Boone Watson and that NO ONE took my up on the offer for the free "Damon is my Homeboy" t-shirts, I found a shirt that would be great for you all to wear on your first trip to the South Bronx to greet Johnny.
Just let me know what the rest of the Yankee fans have to say...
PS - Sorry - I couldn't help myself. Charlene - please forgive me for this! The Red Sox are fair game for you now! But we DID receive a save the date card for a wedding addressed to "Jim, Karen and Baby Bucky". It's bad enough that he's up on our living room wall, let alone having people call our child that!







2 Comments:
(sigh) I still love you, Karen.
Caroline may need a month every year with me, though, so Jasmine and I can teach her how much more fun it is to be a Yankees fan :)
Charlene -
Maybe we should just be Twins or Royals fans...
It would be fun, but the expectations wouldn't be there so we could just go with the flow.
What do you think? Are you ready to move to the midwest? Housing is cheap and they talk more like us!
Post a Comment
<< Home